Finding a booking without a booking reference number can be achieved using the advanced booking finder.
To open the advanced booking finder click on Bookings then Go To. By default, the standard booking reference is selected; select advanced to enable the advanced search boxes.
You can search by:
- partial booking reference number,
- destination or keyword in the tour title,
- agent ABTA number or name,
- tour categories,
- or a combination in order to narrow down your search.
- If you are not sure of the exact departure date ensure you select a wide enough date range in your search.
Once you have entered all the criteria you have available click Search.
Any matching bookings will appear in the list on the right hand side of the window. Double click the booking you require to open the booking window.