Front End Web Developer
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£18-25k - Depending on Skills and experience
Free Secure Parking
A talented front end developer is sought by a well-established independent company based 7 miles east of Doncaster. Founded in 1993, the Company provides high quality reservation systems for coach operators and coach tour operators and currently employs 12 staff members.
In addition to developing and supporting back office applications, the Company also provides and hosts cutting edge e-commerce web portals for the travel industry. It offers support and training to a client base ranging from small independent operators to some of the largest coach holiday companies in the country.
To support the company’s travel based Web CMS products for our clients.
To maintain current websites and to plan and deliver site changes.
To participate in the design and implementation of new websites, along with ongoing support and training for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and update existing websites using common Adobe CS products and other packages and applications.
- Experience of using a .net c# based CMS desirable
- Develop new websites with new\existing clients.
- Attend exhibitions and involvement in company marketing.
- To be involved in SEO solutions.
- To work alongside design agencies to implement design projects.
- To liaise with internal and external product developers.
- Work closely with other product support personnel.
- Liaise and attend meetings as necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- To support and train customers on using the Website CMS.
Please contact Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to apply.
Along with specific roles we are always on the lookout for passionate and outgoing people from the Coach and Travel industry who would work with our existing team to support, sell and evangelise our products. Please contact us for more details and to have an opportunity to work with an exciting passionate industry provider.