Job Role: Mid-Level .NET Developer
Reporting to: Operations Director
This is a key technical position within the Company. Primarily the role will be developing and supporting the Company’s existing range of travel based products, both desktop and web based, plus developing future industrial strength software solutions. It is an ideal position for someone who is willing to work closely with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their needs with passion and enthusiasm.
The ideal applicant will be an experienced .NET developer capable of working in a demanding sprint based environment.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge and working experience in the following:
- ASP.Net MVC, Angular JS (4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x and above) and Typescript
- MS SQL Server
- Redux State Management
- ASP.NET using C#
- Good understanding of application development lifecycles
You must have at least 3 years of full .Net and C# development and have experience of bringing products to market.
This role calls for a dedicated practitioner who is looking for a career move into a fast changing and dynamic industry
- Develop and support the Company’s existing web/cloud products.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Develop products with new and existing clients.
- To liaise with internal and external product developers.
- To work closely with Front End Developers and Product Support staff.
- Liaise and attend meetings as necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Salary: 32k – 36k (dependent on experience and skill level)
Free Secure Parking
Hours of Work:09:00-17:30 Monday – Friday. Occasional flexi-hours may be required.
We will review your message and get back to you shortly.