Job Role: Front End Web Developer
Reporting to: Operations Director
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic applicant to join our talented Front End Web Team. This person will need to maintain current client websites as well as building and delivering end to end new websites.
You will be using the industry leading .Net based coach tour bespoke CMS written by our own back end developers – WebRes. The applicant will need to work within a close team to achieve company success and also manage their own workload.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and design new websites with new\existing clients.
- Maintain and update existing websites using common Adobe or other Web Editing packages.
- To support and train customers on using the Website CMS.
- Attend exhibitions and involvement in company marketing.
- To be involved in SEO solutions.
- To work alongside design agencies to implement design projects.
- To liaise with internal and external product developers.
- Work closely with other product support personnel.
- Liaise and attend meetings as necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Salary: 21k – 25k (dependent on experience and skill level)
Free Secure Parking
Hours of Work:09:00-17:30 Monday – Friday. Occasional flexi-hours may be required.
We will review your message and get back to you shortly.